Ertiga for hire in delhi- Car Hire Maruti Ertiga in Delhi to Agra, Rajasthan
Get best deals on Online car rentals in Delhi, Luxury Car Rental Delhi, Luxury AC Cabs In Delhi, Taxi hire Service In Delhi, cheapest Delhi car rentals. like Same Day tour packages, Golden Triangle tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages and Taj Mahal tour packages. Car Rent India also provides hassle free Ac car and driver services for Airport Transfers, Sightseeings, and Hotel drop, pick up on One Rate (No Hidden Cost or Surprises) click here to Book
Ertiga Car hire in Delhi | Taxi Hire Delhi & Car Rental in Delhi
Online Car Rental from New Delhi to Agra and get best Best Deals on your cab booking. Hire taxi for full day from New Delhi to Agra. Car Rental services available for all cab types AC, Non AC, Economical, SUV, Sedan and Tempo Traveller. Call us for Instant bookings: : +91 98-9990-7030
Other than this we provides business meeting tours, corporate tours and CCR can also arrange Delhi city sightseeing tours and any other customized car rental packages as per customer needs. As well as Our easiest rent car in Delhi booking system comes along with different kind of cars like : Compact(Tata Indica), Economy SUV(Chevrolet Tavera • Mahindra Scorpio), Economy Sedan(Tata Indigo • Maruti Swift Dzire • Mahindra Logan), Luxury SUV(Toyota Innova • Mahindra Xylo), Van(Tata Winger), Luxury Sedan(Toyota Corolla • Honda City). At last we can say that CCR providing the best car rental services in Delhi because we offer our cars at the cheapest price in Delhi, India within your budget. Also we are working with the verified travel agents in Delhi having their own well-mannered and trained chauffeurs thoroughly knowledgeable of the local routes and travel destinations.
Delhi, the capital of India, beautifully manages to bridge two different worlds together, i.e. Old Delhi and the imperial city of New Delhi. Old Delhi is a labyrinth of narrow lanes lined alongside crumbling havelis and formidable mosques. On the other hand, the imperial city of New Delhi, created by the British Raj, is a combination of spacious, tree-lined avenues, and imposing government buildings. Delhi has been the seat of power for several rulers and empires for about a millennium. Several times, the city has been built, destroyed and rebuilt, as many rulers played a dual role, first as destroyers and then as creators. Delhi’s importance lies in not only its past glory as the seat of empires and magnificent monuments but also due to rich and diverse cultures that flourished here from time to time. In Delhi, you will discover that the city is not only sprinkled with dazzling gems, mesmerising ancient monuments, fascinating museums, and art galleries but also with vivacious performing arts’ scenes, fabulous eating places, and bustling markets plus glamorous malls.
You can travel in style and comfort with Avis Luxury Car Rental & Chauffer Services in Delhi. Here you can find best luxury cars to hire and travel the places there are to visit in Delhi. Discover finest options to travel with your loved ones with luxury cars on rent in Delhi. Rent luxury cars which are equipped with all the facilities to enjoy a smoother and relaxing journey. Give a call or book online luxury cabs with Avis Delhi luxury car rental Services
PLACES TO VISIT IN DELHI
India Gate: India Gate is a stone monument dedicated to Indian soldiers who fought and died in the First World War. It ranks as one of the primary places of interest in Delhi.
- Rashtrapati Bhawan: Rashtrapati Bhawan is a renowned monument in Delhi and is said to be the palace of the then Viceroy of India. At present, Rashtrapati Bhawan is the house of the President of India.
- Red Fort: This red sandstone fort extends two kilometres wide and differs in height from 18 meter on the river side to 33 meter on the city side. The fort was constructed by Shah Jahan in 1638 and was completed in 1648.
- Jantar Mantar: Built in 1724 by Raja Jai Singh II of Jaipur, Jantar Mantar in Delhi is an astronomical observatory with masonry instruments. It has instruments that can graph the path of the astronomical universe.
- Qutub Minar: Qutub Minar is the world’s tallest brick minaret, standing at a height of 72.5 meters. Commissioned by Delhi’s first Muslim ruler, Qutb-ud-din Aibak in 1193.
- Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple): Bahai Temple, or Lotus Temple as it is popularly known because of its flower-like shape, is located in the southern part of Delhi. Designed by Iranian-Canadian architect Fariburz Sahba in 1986, it has 27 immaculately white petals.
- The Garden of Five Senses: Spread across 20 acres, the Garden of Five Senses in New Delhi was inaugurated in February 2003 as a leisure space for relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Akshardham Temple: India being the land of temples finds its true reflection in Delhi. Akshardham is one of the most important religious sites in Delhi and is famous for its piety and spirituality.