Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from delhi
From USD$ – 80.00
- All Transfer/Sightseeing’s by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Buffet Breakfast
- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a private guided tour
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour Overview: Visit the world-famous Taj Mahal at sunrise on this full-day tour from New Delhi. Get picked up from the delhi airport or your Delhi hotel in delhi and travel in a private car to Agra. Dawn is a magical time to see the Taj Mahal, the UNESCO World Heritage Site built by a Mughal emperor in memory of his beloved wife. Afterwards, your guide will take you to the imposing red sandstone Agra Fort and to enjoy some shopping, before returning you to Delhi. Breakfast, transport, and entrance fees are included. our sunrise taj mahal tour 2018 is professionally designed tour package of private taj mahal at sunrise and agra day tour from delhi with all luxury facilities.
02:30 AM Morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi and your drive 3 hours to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour package Adventure Begins ……
06:00 AM Arrive in Agra and meet your Agra tour guide and begin Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi.
06:30 AM Leave for sunrise tour of the world famous Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This white-marble world wonder was built by a great emperor in memory of his beloved. (The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.)
09:00 AM Time for Buffet Breakfast in a finest quality restaurant of Agra.
10:00 AM Visit the imposing Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 CE, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques and private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
11:00 AM You may wish to enjoy Shopping in Agra, which is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft-stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are leather-ware, brass-ware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work.
02:00 PM After a memorable taj mahal sunrise tour, drive back to Delhi, arriving by 5:00 PM, where you will be dropped off at your hotel, railway station or airport in Delhi.
Optional : Fatehpur Sikri Trip
- A female guide can be arranged on request and is subject to availability.
- Add street food tasting in Agra with any tour for INR 2200per guest.
- Include sightseeing in Fatehpur Sikri for INR 2500 per guest.
- Early morning or evening sightseeing in Taj Mahal can be arranged on request.
- If you are already in Agra or in other cities like Jaipur, contact us to get prices accordingly.
1 Traveler – USD 128
2 Travelers – USD 69 Per Person
3 Travelers – USD 55 Per Person
4 Travelers – USD 44 Per Person
- Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- All transfers & sightseeing’s by exclusive air conditioned private Toyota car.
- Professional English Speaking Tour guide for sightseeing.
- Breakfast at one hotel / restaurant
- All Taxes & Parking’s.
- Our personal care & attention.
- Entrances fees of all monuments mentioned in above program.
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
Let’s Plan Your Trip
Just fill in the form here with all necessary details and we will provide you the Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi tailor-made itinerary at the best prices, in no more than 24 hours.